Terms & Conditions
General Parking Conditions and Disclaimer
- Vehicles and their contents are left in this car park at the owner’s sole risk in all respects.
- Neither Quickpark nor any of its servants, agents or contractors accepts liability for any theft or loss of, or damage, howsoever caused, to vehicles, accessories or contents incurred on the premises of the car park.
- Any liability of Quickpark or any of its servants, agents or contractors for personal injury, howsoever caused, suffered by any entrants to the car park is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The terms of section 39 of the sale of goods and supply of services act, 1980 are hereby excluded to the extent that it is fair and reasonable.
- Quickpark shall have a power of sale in respect of vehicles not claimed within six months of parking. Such vehicles may be sold to defray the accumulated parking expenses of the owner. All proceeds in excess of the amounts due to Quickpark will be available for the owner on production of valid evidence of entitlement.
- The placing of a vehicle in the car park shall be deemed to be an unqualified acceptance of these conditions. Issued by Parkfly Limited trading as Quickpark.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Car Park Online Booking & Payment - General
- 1.1 An online booking is deemed to have been placed when made electronically through the Quickpark website. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the relevant financial institution for the chosen payment method.
- 1.2 All bookings must be made at least 2 hours before your car park entry time.
- 1.3 All prices quoted are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate - currently 21% VAT
- 1.4 A Confirmation E-mail confirming your car park online booking will be forwarded to your email address on satisfactory completion of the booking.
It is vitally important that upon your arrival at Quickpark to commence the Parking Period and again upon your return to the car park at the end of same that you ensure that you:
- Have your printed QR code included as an attachment in your confirmation email
- Follow all the instructions contained in the online Confirmation Email
If your QR code is not recognised by the system, you should press the button on the terminal and look for assistance of an attendant.
If it is possible to verify your pre-booking the applicable car parking charge will be that as contained in your Pre-booking Confirmation Email. Failing same our full gate daily rate prices will apply!
- 1.5 This online booking is non-transferable either from you to another party or between different car parks. and is only valid for:
- The dates and times shown
- At the Euro price shown
- 1.6 If your car park entry and exit times change from that specified in your pre-booking confirmation email as a result of which your Parking Period in the car park is:
- Greater than the Parking Period booked (overstay), your debit or credit card will be charged the appropriate fee for the additional time based on the tariff applicable on the date of your departure from the car park.
- 1.7 No shows will still be charged. For cancellations or ammendments please see our policy below.
1.8. Cancellations or Amendments to Pre-bookings for Car Parking
- 1.8.1 Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so from within the Manage my Account tab on the Quickpark booking site. You will require your unique online reference number and email address you used to make your booking. Quickpark offer a full refund for cancellations made 72 hours in advance of your carpark entry time; however no refund will be issued after this time.
- 1.8.2 Should you decide to amend/extend your online booking this will be treated as a new booking. The prices charged for the new booking will be based on spaces and products available at that point in time and may not include the same prices as offered when the initial booking was made. In particular, a customer seeking to extend an online booking which was accepted at a particular price and subsequently is seeking to extend the duration of that booking may not necessarily retain the original price as part of a new booking. Any new booking will be available only at the prices pertaining to particular product offerings at the time of the new booking.
- 1.8.3 No refunds will be made other than in the circumstances expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions at Sections 1.8.1
1.9. Force Majeure
- Quickpark shall not be liable for any cancellation, curtailment or otherwise caused by reason of war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports, cancellation or changes of schedules by airlines, and all similar events beyond its control.
Quickpark Premium Terms & Conditions
What we can do:
- We will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when you give us the keys to your vehicle.
- We will only be responsible where we are at fault, or where we are negligent; we are not responsible for the acts of third parties.
- If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, we will charge you the full daily price that applies at the time.
- We will consider your vehicle to have been abandoned if you do not claim it at the end of your booked period. After three months we may make arrangements for the disposal of your vehicle and will serve notice on you to this effect in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation and will use the proceeds of sale to cover our costs.
- Customer’s vehicles are insured whilst being driven by a member of our staff in any car park that is in the company’s control.
We are not responsible for the following:
- Matters that are covered by your car, holiday or any other more specific insurance. You must look to that for protection in the first instance; unless we are at fault, or where we are negligent
- If you damage your vehicle while parking it, events outside our control or events you have not arranged insurance cover for or have insurance excesses for.
- This is an open air car park, Quickpark will not accept liability for the consequences of the weather or for any alleged damage that was not seen or reported and due to the weather or light conditions or where the exterior of the vehicle was dirty. Quickpark will not accept responsibility for damaged windscreens or other glass, unless such damage is proved to be as a result of our proven act or negligence.
- Mechanical failures, terrorism, catastrophe or criminal activity, unless caused by our deliberate actions or negligence.
- Quickpark is not liable for the mechanical or electrical failure of vehicles in its car parks, which includes (but not limited to) batteries, key fobs, alarms and immobilisers, or for any damage to wheels, or tyres (including punctures), unless such damage is proved to be as a result of our proven act or negligence.
- Any deterioration in the vehicle’s condition while it is at the car park.
- Property left unattended on our site, in courtesy vehicles and trailers, or in your vehicle.
- Any losses caused by you not leaving enough time for transfers to the airport.
- Delays in collecting your vehicle caused by you losing the receipts or not having some other proper authority.
- Damage claims you make after leaving the site, unless you can prove that the damage occurred as a result of our fault or negligence.
- Any consequential (indirect) losses.
- If you miss your flight due to unexpected delays or your failure to allow enough time.
- Quickpark does not accept any responsibility or liability for delays to its services as a result of circumstances beyond its control including (but not limited to) traffic congestion, road accidents, flight delays, security alerts, and severe weather conditions.
What you must do:
- Arrive in plenty of time, follow signs and park where we tell you to, and not cause an obstruction.
- Let us know if you have a disability and need help.
- Leave your vehicle keys with us so that we can move your vehicle. Any vehicle which is left within the Premium Parking compound must have their keys handed in to reception. Failure to do so will allow the company to tow the vehicle to an area where it does not obstruct your business. Such cost will be passed on to the customer.
- Tell us about any vehicle immobiliser, automatic security feature or modification for a disability.
- Remove all your belongings from the vehicle.
- Keep your luggage with you at all times.
- Hand the vehicle over to us in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition with full insurance.
- Drive slowly and carefully in the car park and keep children with you.
- The bus driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Please follow the driver’s instructions.
- Produce a receipt or some other proper authority when you come to collect the vehicle. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you cannot prove that you own it.
- Pay any parking charge due if you park longer than agreed. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you do not pay these charges.
- Check your vehicle carefully before leaving it with us or taking it away again.
- Fill in a Customer Service Report for any claim before you leave the site with your vehicle. Forms are available from the staff at Premium Parking Reception. Quickpark takes detailed CCTV footage from all angles of the vehicle at the barriers when it enters the compound. A full check will be carried out on all claims made and we will respond within 7 working days of receipt of the customer Service Report.
- You must allow sufficient time to transfer from the car park and complete airport departure procedures.
- Your car must be handed over in a roadworthy condition and correctly displaying a tax disc.